Fenris is hiring for multiple positions in marketing, sales, business development, and customer success.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales and marketing efforts to our target enterprise customers who need our solutions.
We operate like a typical start up–quickly, we learn something new every day and have to manage multiple priorities at once. Here’s who we are looking for, and the roles you would perform.
Business Development and Sales Associates
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers at large companies
- Proactively identify new opportunities by listening to customer pain points
- Conduct demonstrations for prospective clients (via WebEx) and assist with enterprise customer pilots and onboarding of new clients. You will be the customer’s advocate at Fenris, and your ability to communicate the customer’s needs will help us understand and fulfill those needs, benefiting both parties.
- Be responsible for tracking documentation and contracts for data evaluation and customer onboarding, and communicating and following up on deliverables throughout the process.
- Be able to plan, organize and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Create a partnership with our clients, understanding their business as much as ours.
What we’d like to see from you:
- 1+ years experience in sales, marketing, or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, STEM or equivalent experience
- An understanding and ownership of customer onboarding from start to finish
- Initiative and drive to own the customer relationship and deliver value in every interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and confidence to bring new ideas to the team and improve processes
What you will receive from us:
- Front row seat at a high growth technology company servicing large financial institutions
- Team camaraderie and encouragement every step of the way as we celebrate the wins
- Opportunities to fail fast and learn and continue on your upward trajectory in your career
- Competitive pay and a suite of employee health benefits and perks
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company in accordance with our employee stock option plan
- Ability to be yourself and be successful and valued for your contributions
Because this is a high growth company, you must be flexible and be able to switch tasks often across a spectrum and take on what needs to be done for success.
About Us: Fenris helps our clients modernize how they quote financial services and insurance products such as auto insurance, life insurance, mortgages, and more. With Fenris’ APIs, clients can inject applicant data and insights directly into their customer acquisition process to increase conversions up to 3x and deliver on a superior user experience for agents and consumers. Our platform leverages external and alternate data on over 255m adults and 130m households, in conjunction with our machine learning algorithms on over 2 million interactions to date, to streamline and reinvent digital customer acquisition.
We have received industry-wide recognition as a innovator with some of the world’s top accelerators (Lighthouse Labs, PlugandPlay Silicon Valley, and MassChallenge Fintech), as well as raised over $2m in funding so far to accelerate growth and keep up with demand from clients for our solutions.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com