You’re a master at the art of the deal and seeing possibilities for partnerships that expand our reach and deliver revenue.
You have a track record of working with the leadership at large companies to recognize the benefits of partnership and drive decision making through engagement, pilots, and integration.
- The sourcing, signing, activation, commercialization and relationship management of Fenris Digital partners. Some examples of these partners include our current partnerships with Guidewire and DXC, which are leading policy and agency management system / core system providers to carriers, brokers, agencies, and other intermediaries.
- Sourcing – identifying partner prospects that match our Ideal Partner Profile, initiating contact and establishing relationships with key decision makers. Establishing early that potential partners see the value that Fenris Digital brings as the single best source for instant insight and data to enable better customer journeys and outcomes will be important.
- Signing – working with multiple stakeholders at partner prospects to a) identify mutual value creation through a partnership b) mapping out the scope, details and expectations of the partnership, and c) doing the necessary work (calls, mtgs, demos, pilots, metric-driven POCs, contract negotiations.) that ultimately leads to the signing of new partners.
- Activation – once signed, work with partner divisions (usually sales, business development and marketing) to have Fenris Digital’s value proposition as part of their sales and marketing process. This entails training, providing material, joint-selling, and setting the expectation of sales activity KPIs. In parallel, ensuring the technical integration is on schedule will be paramount.
- Commercialization – without this aspect, partnerships will not work. Each signed partner will carry a quota of expected revenue over a period of time. Because partners come in different forms, each quota will be discussed and determined in collaboration with Fenris Digital’s CEO.
- Relationship Management – once partners are commercially active, developing an ongoing cadence of communication and interaction with different stakeholders will be paramount. This work will help keep Fenris Digital top of mind by continuing the sales & marketing support efforts, and by continuing to establish and monitor sales activity KPIs at the different partners.
- Lead by example by modeling integrity, kindness, decisiveness, and customer-focus in all your activities.
What we’d like to see from you:
- 5+ years experience in business development, strategy, or sales experience at high growth companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, STEM or equivalent experience
- An understanding and ownership of partnership strategy and monetization using data and machine learning insights in new use cases
- Previous examples of successfully navigating the 5-step partnership process as listed above (Source, Sign, Activate, Commercialize, Build Relationships)
- Examples of initiative and drive to own the customer relationship and deliver value in every interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will receive from us:
- Front row seat to the insurtech gold rush at a high growth technology company servicing large financial institutions
- Team camaraderie and encouragement every step of the way as we celebrate the wins and opportunities to fail fast and learn and continue on your upward trajectory in your career
- Unlimited upside, competitive pay and a suite of employee health benefits and perks
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company in accordance with our employee stock option plan
- Ability to be yourself and be successful and valued for your contributions
- Flexible work environment (WFH or office) and a starting bonus to purchase your technology and set up your space.
Because this is a high growth company, you must be flexible and be able to switch tasks often across a spectrum and take on what needs to be done for success.
Led by experienced insurance executives, we have launched five companies, sold three, and had one IPO. We are known as innovators in our industry, we create products clients can’t live without, and we want to hire the best people. We have received industry-wide recognition with some of the world’s top accelerators (Lighthouse Labs, PlugandPlay Silicon Valley, and MassChallenge Fintech), as well as raised millions in funding so far to accelerate growth and keep up with demand from clients for our solutions.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org