Fenris, an insurtech start up, is hiring for marketing and business development professionals! We build analytical and data-driven products designed to streamline the process of applying for financial services and insurance while preserving underwriting accuracy. Our founders have created technology and data products from the ground up several times over for multi-billion dollar financial institutions. Fenris is able to apply that expertise with the agile capabilities of a small technology company, creating big value for our customers.
We operate like a typical start up–quickly, we learn something new every day and have to manage multiple priorities at once. Here’s who we are looking for, and the roles you would perform;
Among your responsibilities:
- Conduct demonstrations for prospective clients (via WebEx) and assist with enterprise customer pilots and onboarding of new clients. You will be the customer’s advocate at Fenris, and your ability to communicate the customer’s needs will help us understand and fulfill those needs, benefiting both parties.
- Our clients don’t always know how to best use our products so you will educate them and understand where there may be a misunderstanding.
- Listen and ask questions to get at the root of the problem our products can solve.
- Create a partnership with our clients, understanding their business as much as ours.
- Can start summer 2020.
What we’d like to see from you:
- A degree or working towards a degree in Marketing, Business or STEM
- An understanding and ownership of the customer experience, not just during the sale but throughout the customer life cycle
- Initiative to take on work and be self-driven
- Strong relationship and project management, and organizational skills
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify problems and come up with a solution, and confidence to bring new ideas to the team
What you will receive from us:
- Chance to learn while doing
- An education of our products and capabilities, all questions are valid, and your understanding is important for you to be successful
- Ownership of your work
- A professional environment with casual dress
- Competitive pay and benefits
To apply please submit your resume to [email protected]