You’re an advocate for our Clients and view their success as our success. You want to ensure every Client raves about their experience with Fenris.
You have a track record of working with clients to help them adopt, integrate, and consumer data products in their workflows, focusing on the benefits and building trusting relationships with clients.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our existing clients – we want you to be considered part of the client’s extended team
- When the sale of a new product is near, either with a new client or an existing client buying an additional product, engage to ensure their onboarding is a smooth process and their experience with Fenris is positive.
- Maintain a yearly customer success plan with each client which will include QBRs (quarterly business reviews), monthly touch points on usage, best practices, new product releases, surveys on customer happiness and other relevant items.
- Measure and deliver on customer renewal / retention and account expansion goals.
- Identify opportunities where current clients are interested in additional products and seamlessly hand these off to sales
- Proactively monitor usage and engagement with our products and reach out to provide help and support on a proactive basis.
- Conduct demonstrations for current clients (in person or via WebEx) when needed to help them understand the benefits of products they currently subscribe to, as well as new product releases, and deliver feedback internally so that our teams continue to improve our operations and products.
- Work with clients to develop customer testimonials, white papers, and other potential marketing collateral with their permission.
- Be able to plan, organize and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Lead by example by modeling integrity, kindness, decisiveness, and customer-focus in all your activities.
What we’d like to see from you:
- 4+ years experience in customer success, account management, or partnership orientation at a fast growing data or machine learning company
- Proven track record of onboarding, maintaining, and growing accounts with new logos in a high velocity sales environment
- An understanding and ownership of client relationships and their KPIs and delivering quantifiable benefits with data and machine learning insights in existing and new use cases
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both remotely, written, and onsite (at such time as we resume travel and trade shows)
- Technical skills in understanding APIs or programming in java or another language is advantageous
- 2+ years in the insurtech or fintech industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or comparable experience
- Exhibit a rounded knowledge of data, business intelligence, customer acquisition, CX, CRM, and are comfortable with technical aspects, possess an innate curiosity for technology and understanding clients’ business challenges, and demonstrate self-motivation and pride in being part of a superstar team by sharing knowledge freely to improve everyone’s performance and reach company objectives
What you will receive from us:
- Front row seat to the insurtech gold rush at a high growth technology company servicing large financial institutions
- Team camaraderie and encouragement every step of the way as we celebrate the wins and opportunities to fail fast and learn and continue on your upward trajectory in your career
- Competitive pay and a suite of employee health benefits and perks
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company in accordance with our employee stock option plan
- Ability to be yourself and be successful and valued for your contributions
- Flexible work environment (WFH or office) and a starting bonus to purchase your technology and set up your space.
Because this is a high growth company, you must be flexible and be able to switch tasks often across a spectrum and take on what needs to be done for success.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com