Fenris is hiring for multiple positions in marketing, sales, business development, and customer success.
You can think of Fenris as the Levi Strauss of the insurtech gold rush, because as a B2B company, we enable the innovators at large, medium, and “punching above their weight” startups to deliver on their growth objectives.
Fenris is the single best source for instant insight and data enrichment on every applicant or policyholder. We enable streamlined customer acquisition and optimization across the full life cycle.
We grew 400% last year, and have more demand than we can keep up with, and want to hire simply the best people to do their best work and deliver industry-leading tools for innovation to our clients. Our cloud-based API services are built for speed, accuracy, and support a variety of use cases within insurance and other verticals.
Our product suite is comprised of Applicant Scoring, Data Enrichment/ Prefill, and LEMA (life events monitoring and alerts), and we add new products every quarter. You can read more here.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales and marketing efforts to our target enterprise customers who need our solutions.
We operate like a typical start up–quickly, we learn something new every day and have to manage multiple priorities at once. Here’s who we are looking for, and the roles you would perform.
You’re an advocate for our Clients and view their success as our success. You want to ensure every Client raves about their experience with Fenris.
You have a track record of working with clients to help them adopt, integrate, and consumer data products in their workflows, focusing on the benefits and building trusting relationships with clients.
- Engage with our existing clients and with prospective clients in contracting phase to ensure their onboarding is a smooth process and their experience with Fenris is positive.
- Measure and deliver on customer renewal / retention and account expansion goals.
- Proactively monitor usage and engagement with our products and reach out to provide help and support.
- Conduct demonstrations for prospective clients (in person or via WebEx) when needed to help them understand the benefits of products they currently subscribe to, as well as new product releases, and deliver feedback internally so that our teams continue to improve our operations and products.
- Maintain a best practices process with QBRs (quarterly business reviews) and more frequent touch points as needed, and measure customer happiness with surveys and feedback.
- Work with clients to develop customer testimonials, white papers, and other potential marketing collateral with their permission.
- Be able to plan, organize and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Lead by example by modeling integrity, kindness, decisiveness, and customer-focus in all your activities.
What we’d like to see from you:
- 4+ years’ experience in customer success, account management, or partnership orientation at a fast growing data or machine learning company
- An understanding and ownership client relationships and their KPIs and the benefits delivered by our data and machine learning insights in existing and new use cases
- Initiative and drive to own the customer relationship and deliver value in every interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will receive from us:
- Front row seat to the insurtech gold rush at a capital efficient (read: small-but-mighty) high growth technology company servicing large financial institutions
- Team camaraderie and encouragement every step of the way as we celebrate the wins and opportunities to fail fast and learn and continue on your upward trajectory in your career
- Competitive pay and a suite of employee health benefits and perks
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company in accordance with our employee stock option plan
- Ability to be yourself and be successful and valued for your contributions
- Flexible work environment (WFH or office)
Because this is a high growth company, you must be flexible and be able to switch tasks often across a spectrum and take on what needs to be done for success.
We have received industry-wide recognition as a innovator with some of the world’s top accelerators (Lighthouse Labs, PlugandPlay Silicon Valley, and MassChallenge Fintech).
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com