Fenris is currently seeking a Financial Operations leader to join our Team.
Fenris is a remote-friendly workplace offering great benefits and competitive health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, retirement savings matching, unlimited paid time away, and equity. We are seeking an established Finance professional who brings a blend of accounting, operations, and FP&A experience. A successful candidate will –
- Be confident, thoughtful, and decisive in problem solving, and have the ability to lead cross-functional projects while thriving in a fun, fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Be positioned for growth, and joining a smart, fast-moving team, and taking ownership of driving financial and operational excellence.
- Serve as the primary financial partner to the CEO and contributing member of the company leadership team
- Leverage accounting, operations and FP&A experience to structure, build, and maintain the company financial model — meeting current needs and scaling to future needs.
- Work across teams and business units to manage the financial planning and forecasting process,
- Support operational teams with visibility and tools needed to report on key performance metrics
- Be the primary liaison with our interim Controller to perform timely and accurate month end closing, contract support, and relevant revenue recognition
- Ownership of AR/AP, support of sales’ pricing proposals, calculating commissions, overseeing payroll and benefits, and supporting and managing a wide variety of related financial activity
- Drive behaviors that will infuse accountability and ownership into every functional aspect of the company
- Work directly with the CEO to prepare Board decks for investor relations with VCs, Board of Directors, Advisors, and other key stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a fast-paced, high-growth technology or financial services company
- Experience supporting multiple teams
- Ownership mentality with a perspective on process improvement and service
- Demonstrated ability to independently drive projects to completion with high attention to detail
- A challenge the status quo attitude, managing through the ever-changing world of high-growth companies
To apply please submit your resume to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you and will reply within 24 hours!