Fenris, an insurtech start up, is hiring for marketing and business development professionals! We build analytical and data-driven products designed to streamline the process of applying for financial services and insurance while preserving underwriting accuracy. Our founders have created technology and data products from the ground up several times over for multi-billion dollar financial institutions. Fenris is able to apply that expertise with the agile capabilities of a small technology company, creating big value for our customers.
We operate like a typical start up–quickly, we learn something new every day and have to manage multiple priorities at once. Here’s who we are looking for, and the roles you would perform;
Among your responsibilities:
- Fenris uses its website to inform potential customers of our products, you will help establish and maintain an online workflow to get leads from interested to signed up. That would mean managing documents and contracts through WordPress and Docusign, coordinating data sample pilots, and communicating pricing and contract deliverables to our new client.
- Organize conferences & speaking engagements. We have a busy calendar for 2020 (check out our schedule HERE), so you’re going to need to stay on top of what’s current and what’s coming up.
- Be able to plan, organize and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Can start after February 2020.
What we’d like to see from you:
- A degree or working towards a degree in Marketing, Business or STEM
- An understanding and ownership of the customer experience, not just during the sale but throughout the customer lifecycle
- Initiative to take on work and be self-driven
- Strong relationship and project management, and organizational skills
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify problems and come up with a solution, and confidence to bring new ideas to the team
What you will receive from us:
- Chance to learn while doing
- An education of our products and capabilities, all questions are valid, and your understanding is important for you to be successful
- Ownership of your work
- A professional environment with casual dress
- Competitive pay and benefits
To apply please email your resume to careers@FenrisD.com