You’re a strong advocate for clients and work to meet their needs, explaining the benefits of our products, and shepherding them through the sales process to generally close within 60-90 days.
You have a track record of delivering $500K /year in new sales in a SaaS-like model where the average deal size is <$100K/ year. You move at a rapid pace in a technology-enabled environment, serving large and small companies in regulated industries. You respect the need for process, but still push for action and results that benefit clients.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers at small and medium sized companies, some of them the leading innovative startups in insurance and financial services.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities by attending conferences, workshops, events (virtual or in person) and working with industry leaders and incumbents.
- Respond to inbound inquiries to qualify the lead and set expectations for success. Document conversations and apply Sales Qualification Process.
- Conduct demonstrations for prospective clients (in person or via WebEx) and design impact-oriented POCs with well understood success metrics.
- Maintain your sales funnel of prospective clients and follow up proactively through the sales process to meet their needs, overcome objections, deliver proposal, shepherd through legal and close deals. Track and record metrics that align with internal goals for CAC and top line growth.
- Handle contracting processes with professionalism throughout the closing process, leveraging the Sales Leader, Sales Engineer and Customer Success leaders to support onboarding of clients once signed.
- Be able to plan, organize and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Lead by example by modeling integrity, kindness, decisiveness, and customer-focus in all your activities.
What we’d like to see from you:
- 2+ years experience in sales experience at high growth companies with SaaS-like products
- An understanding and ownership of the sales process, previous experience with Hubspot and/or sales funnel tracking software, and demonstrated success in past endeavors.
- Clear understanding how your role interacts with marketing, customer success, and product/ engineering to ensure new clients can be successful using our data and machine learning insights in new use cases
- Initiative and drive to own the customer relationship and deliver value in every interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will receive from us:
- Front row seat to the insurtech gold rush at a high growth technology company servicing large financial institutions
- Team camaraderie and encouragement every step of the way as we celebrate the wins and opportunities to fail fast and learn and continue on your upward trajectory in your career
- Unlimited upside, competitive pay and a suite of employee health benefits and perks
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company in accordance with our employee stock option plan
- Ability to be yourself and be successful and valued for your contributions
- Flexible work environment (WFH or office) and a starting bonus to purchase your technology and set up your space.
Because this is a high growth company, you must be flexible and be able to switch tasks often across a spectrum and take on what needs to be done for success.
Led by experienced insurance executives, we have launched five companies, sold three, and had one IPO. We are known as innovators in our industry, we create products clients can’t live without, and we want to hire the best people. We have received industry-wide recognition with some of the world’s top accelerators (Lighthouse Labs, PlugandPlay Silicon Valley, and MassChallenge Fintech), as well as raised millions in funding so far to accelerate growth and keep up with demand from clients for our solutions.
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org