We are seeking an Sales Executive who is a proven top performer as an individual contributor and a skilled closer. Experience selling in the insurance space, and/or a background in insurance would be a strong fit for this role, as would a sales professional with a background in data sales. We are a high-growth company looking for someone who wants to be part of scaling that growth. You must be comfortable selling conceptually, communicating across teams and departments internally and able to keep up with the fast pace of an expanding and evolving solution set. This person has experience with commission-based sales and is not satisfied with their base salary alone. With uncapped commissions, this position has the expectation of high earnings. This is a full-cycle sales position where you will prospect, nurture, and close.
- Develops and drives business opportunities in current and new business accounts to surpass the revenue target (monthly, quarterly, and annually). The annual expectation for this position is a minimum of $1 Million in booked new revenue.
- Knows how to use provided tools to build and execute an account plan.
- Knows Fenris solutions inside and out. Mastery of product nuances allows the Sales Executive to pitch the right product combinations to ensure a close.
- The candidate takes personal responsibility to identify and stay on the path to success (planning, forecasting, critical measures, reconnoitering, etc.). Optimize use of time to focus on, nurture, and close new business.
- Communicates account status, next steps, and concerns effectively and efficiently.
- Knows when to utilize fellow team members to help with moving a deal toward closure.
- Uses the CRM (HubSpot) in an accurate and timely manner. Accurate pipeline forecasting is critical to a Sales Executive’s success.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales in the insurance industry
- 3+ years experience working in software sales, or a consultative environment
- Experience closing $100K+ deals and hitting/exceeding quota of $1M+
- Deep knowledge of sales operations
- Strong organizational experience
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills, and commitment to team goals
- A passion for high-quality work
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Excellent time management skills within a fast-past environment, including persistent follow-up required
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working with HubSpot a plus
- Up to 80% travel required
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]