Join a team that helps insurance transform their processes for the better.
This position is responsible for creating solutions to be used internally in the company, used by Clients in their operations; evaluating alternative solutions, and helping us to make recommendations for our insurance industry clients.
This role is in an insurtech startup; be prepared to roll up your sleeves, dive in, and solve problems that make a big impact to our clients.
Among your responsibilities:
- Direct and mentor junior developers on technical matters
- Develop code to connect Fenris with data partners and clients
- Work closely with clients and partners to establish requirements and implementation and be able to effectively communicate with both technical and management staffs
- Create APIs for scalability and automation
- Develop Quality Assurance testing for products developed at Fenris
- Write and review effective technical documentation for all development efforts
- Collect requirements
- Turn requirements into stories in Jira
- Groom the backlog
- Design tests and test execution
- Deploy code to environments including PROD
- College degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years’ experience
- Experience in insurance industry is a plus
- Previous Dev Ops experience is a plus