Entry Level position with room for growth in a growing organization. You will be an advocate for our clients and view their success as our success. You want to ensure every client raves about their experience with Fenris.
You have a track record of working with clients to help them adopt, integrate, and consume data products in their workflows, focusing on the benefits and building trusting relationships with clients.
- Alongside Director of Customer Success, serve as the primary interface for our start-up / mid-market clients – we want you to be considered part of the client’s extended team. To understand the client’s goals and be able to connect them to Fenris Solutions.
- Using strong relationship building skills, attention to detail and succinct communication to establish rapport with clients and internal partners particularly when email and video conference are the primary tools.
- When the sale of a new product is near, either with a new client or an existing client buying an additional product, work with the Director of Customer Success and Sales to engage in knowledge transfer, ensure Kick Off call and onboarding is a smooth process and client experience with Fenris is positive.
- Proactively monitor usage and engagement of our products and reach out to provide help and support on a proactive basis. Be aware of usage trends and be able to spot anomalies to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews / client meetings via WebEx when needed to help them understand the benefits of products they currently subscribe to, as well as new product releases, and deliver feedback internally so that our teams continue to improve our operations and products.
- Listen to clients with an ear for developing customer testimonials, white papers, and other potential marketing collateral with their permission.
- Maintain product documentation library, update as necessary and ensure revised documentation is sent to all clients of the updated API.
- Be able to plan, organize and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities
What we’d like to see from you:
- 1+ years experience in customer service / customer success or account management
- Excellent communication and presentations skills. Examples of previous case studies, blog posts, product documentation authored is a plus
- Technical skills in understanding APIs / SaaS
- Advanced Excel skills for data analysis / pivot tables
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Drive / Google Docs highly desirable
- 1+ years in the insurtech or fintech industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or comparable experience
Your success will be measured by:
- Revenue retention and growth for existing accounts
- Cross sell / Up sell in existing accounts
- Customer Sentiment Score
What you will receive from us:
- Front row seat to the insurtech gold rush at a high growth technology company servicing large financial institutions
- Team camaraderie and encouragement every step of the way as we celebrate the wins and opportunities to fail fast and learn and continue on your upward trajectory in your career
- Competitive pay and a suite of employee health benefits and perks
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company in accordance with our employee stock option plan
- Ability to be yourself and be successful and valued for your contributions
- Flexible work environment (WFH or office in the Richmond, VA area) and a signing bonus to purchase your technology and set up your space.
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies show that men are more likely to apply if they meet 60%+ of the requirements, whereas women/non-binary people will seek to apply only if they feel they have a much higher percentage of the requirements mastered. We believe that talent comes wrapped in many kinds of packages, and encourage applicants to apply and learn more about roles at Fenris which can accelerate their growth on their desired career path.
Because this is a high growth company, you must be flexible and be able to switch tasks often across a spectrum and take on what needs to be done for success.
To apply please submit your resume to [email protected]