Enjoy higher conversion rates and more efficient operations with Fenris Prefill.
Fenris Prefill for Insurance
"Fenris APIs are simple and modern, which makes their Auto Data Prefill easy to integrate."
~ Jonathon Simmons, CEO, SALT
Are you seeing any of these issues in your customer acquisition process?
High application abandonment rates
Having to ask too many questions
Prospects not having information readily available
Long quote processes
Error-prone or unreliable data
Slow, expensive customer acquisition
If so, Fenris Prefill may be for you.
Learn more by clicking a line of business below.
Generate More Revenue & Lower Acquisition Costs
At Fenris Digital, we believe that Fenris Prefill is just the beginning.
Utilize Fenris Insight for the moments that matter.
- Saves time and money
- Reduce time to quote process
- Reduce application abandonment and increase completion rates
- Improve prospect and agent experience
- Eliminate manual entry through client verification
- Increase cross-selling opportunities through data insights
- Reduce clawbacks by improving accuracy and placements
- Create a modern customer experience
- Built for purpose data
- Fast and easy API-first delivery
- Easy to install
- Insight injected at any point in your workflow
- Refreshed daily
- Uses industry-leading match logic
- Employs Accepted Standard API
- The richest set of disparate data sourced specifically for marketing and sales enablement
- Market leading speed
- Exceptional customer service
- Machine learning models tailored to your specific desired outcome
- Same-day access to real-time data (not batch)
"The data Fenris provides is the tip of the spear for us. It is key to our success."
~ CEO, B2C Insurtech Co
Whether you are selling Auto, P&C, Life or Commercial lines, we serve clients just like you.
Instantly. Easily. Accurately.
Insurance Carriers · Insurance Brokerages · Insurance Rate Providers
Employee Benefit Platforms · Insurtech Innovators
"Fenris is a proven leader in data services from lead generation and quoting to retention and cross-sell."
~ Chuck Gomez, Head of North American Operations, InsureMO