Job Title: Marketing Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $48,000-$72,000
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our marketing team as a marketing associate. Reporting into the Vice President of Marketing, the marketing associate will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and trade shows and conferences o drive new business and growth. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will have the desire to learn about the insurance industry, Fenris products and a passion for marketing.
- Create demand generation campaigns in Hubspot
- Manage Marcomm calendar.
- Support the planning and execution of trade shows and events.
- Assist in PR and Analysts Relations
- Work closely with sales teams to identify opportunities to drive new business and greater awareness,
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the marketing department runs smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eager learner with a “can-do” attitude.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Experience with Hubspot, Canva, WordPress a plus.
About Fenris Digital
Fenris Digital is an innovator. With deep experience in the insurance industry, we believe the antiquated approach the insurance industry relies upon for customer acquisition:
- Costs too much.
- Is inefficient.
- Serves neither applicants nor agents well.
There is a better approach. We provide instant insight on every applicant and policy holder with accepted standard APIs. Our API-first delivery injects insights directly into your workflow. Offering you full insight as to which is the appropriate channel so you can optimize your marketing investment.