Fenris is hiring for multiple positions in marketing, sales, business development, and customer success.
You can think of Fenris as the Levi Strauss of the insurtech gold rush, because as a B2B company, we enable the innovators at large, medium, and “punching above their weight” startups to deliver on their growth objectives.
Fenris is the single best source for instant insight and data enrichment on every applicant or policyholder. We enable streamlined customer acquisition and optimization across the full life cycle.
We grew 400% last year, and have more demand than we can keep up with, and want to hire simply the best people to do their best work and deliver industry-leading tools for innovation to our clients. Our cloud-based API services are built for speed, accuracy, and support a variety of use cases within insurance and other verticals.
Our product suite is comprised of Applicant Scoring, Data Enrichment/ Prefill, and LEMA (life events monitoring and alerts), and we add new products every quarter. You can read more here.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales and marketing efforts to our target enterprise customers who need our solutions.
We operate like a typical start up–quickly, we learn something new every day and have to manage multiple priorities at once. Here’s who we are looking for, and the roles you would perform.
You’re a master at the art of the deal, qualifying opportunities, converting sales, and shepherding the entire process for growth.
You have a track record of delivering $1+ million /year in new sales in a SaaS-like model where the average deal size is at least $100K / year. You move at a rapid pace in a technology-enabled environment, serving large and small companies in regulated industries. You respect the need for process, but still push for action and results that benefit clients.
Depending on experience and need, you may also lead the team of SDRs to achieve their growth targets by mentoring and coaching.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers at large companies – generally in marketing, product, or retention (ie not necessarily IT)
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities by working with industry leaders and incumbents and presenting our solutions at events, conferences, in webinars, and to clients to inspire innovation.
- Respond to inbound inquiries to qualify the lead and hand off to the appropriate SDR or Sales Leader. Document conversations and apply Sales Qualification process prior to NDA.
- Conduct demonstrations for prospective clients (in person or via WebEx) and design impact-oriented POCs with well understood success metrics.
- Maintain a sales funnel and progress prospective clients through the sales process to meet their needs, overcome objections, deliver proposal, shepherd through legal and close deals. Track and record metrics that align with internal goals for CAC and top line growth in Hubspot.
- Negotiate contracts with professionalism throughout the closing process, leveraging the Sales Engineer and Customer Success leaders to support onboarding of clients once signed.
- Be able to plan, organize and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Lead by example by modeling integrity, kindness, decisiveness, and customer-focus in all your activities.
What we’d like to see from you:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales experience at high growth companies with SaaS-like products
- An understanding and ownership of the sales process, previous experience with Hubspot and/or sales funnel tracking software, and demonstrated success in past endeavors.
- Clear understanding how your role interacts with marketing, customer success, and product/ engineering to ensure new clients can be successful using our data and machine learning insights in new use cases
- Initiative and drive to own the customer relationship and deliver value in every interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you will receive from us:
- Front row seat to the insurtech gold rush at a capital efficient (read: small-but-mighty) high growth technology company servicing large financial institutions
- Team camaraderie and encouragement every step of the way as we celebrate the wins and opportunities to fail fast and learn and continue on your upward trajectory in your career
- Competitive pay and a suite of employee health benefits and perks
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company in accordance with our employee stock option plan
- Ability to be yourself and be successful and valued for your contributions
- Flexible work environment (WFH or office)
Because this is a high growth company, you must be flexible and be able to switch tasks often across a spectrum and take on what needs to be done for success.
We have received industry-wide recognition as a innovator with some of the world’s top accelerators (Lighthouse Labs, PlugandPlay Silicon Valley, and MassChallenge Fintech).
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org