Join a team that helps insurance transform their processes for the better.
The Data Base Administrator is responsible for designing installing, maintaining databases to be used internally in the company, evaluate alternative solutions, and help us to make recommendations for our insurance industry clients.
This role is in an insurtech startup; be prepared to roll up your sleeves, dive in, and solve problems that make a big impact to our clients.
Among your responsibilities:
- Ability to identify data sources, create databases from scratch, and maintain databases on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with clients and partners to establish requirements and implementation and be able to effectively communicate with both technical and management staffs
- Create APIs for scalability and automation
- Write and review effective technical documentation for all development efforts
- Development skills are a plus
- College degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar.
- 1+ years’ experience